As the Province and the Archdiocese have removed capacity, distancing, and masking requirements, St. Mary's has used the lenten season to gradually lift these requirements.
At this time:
- All sections in the church now have no physically distanced seating
- The Parish Hall will remain set up for physically distanced seating.
- Reconciliation will now be celebrated in the regular confessional
- The wearing of masks inside the church is HIGHLY recommended - in particular when entering and leaving at the end of Mass.
- Cardinal Collins has permitted the reception of Communion on the tongue. In order to protect the safety of those coming forward for communion, all Eucharistic Ministers will pause and sanitize their hands after distributing to each person on the tongue. This protects those "behind" the parishioner receiving on the tongue. We hope most will continue to receive the Eucharist on the hand.